The charity office is closed and please contact the charity by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note The Cogwheel Trust is not a crisis service. If you are in crisis, call 111 option 2 or contact the Samaritans at 116-123.
⇒ For all other enquiries such as:
- Volunteering at an event
- Becoming a trustee
- Making a donation
- Establishing an ongoing partnership with The Cogwheel Trust
Please email Jane at email@example.com.
⇒ You can make a donation to Cogwheel via any of our fundraising pages here:
- Easyfundraising: you can raise money while simply by shopping online. Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising, then shop as normal. More than 4,100 retailers to choose from.
- Virgin Money Giving Page: you can do a one off or a regular donation, as well as create a fundraising page , or de-clutter your house with the funds going to a great cause.
- Amazon Smile UK: Amazon donates 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of eligible purchases to the charitable organisation of your choice.
- Facebook: you can create a fundraiser for Cogwheel. Facebook does not charge fees for donations made to charities. Also if you are a UK taxpayer donating to a charity registered in the UK, your donation could be eligible for Gift Aid.