Want to raise money for Cogwheel Counselling?
There are lots of things we can do to continue to raise money for those in need. You can hold an event, sell your old stuff or get sponsored to do something fun – the money you raise will change many lives.
Below are some of the available options to organise your own fundraising.
Cogwheel is grateful to all those organisations and individuals that support our work financially. Thanks to your generosity we have been able to sustain our services since 1988.
If you would like talk about organising a fundraising event for Cogwheel or making a donation, please contact our Business Support & Fundraising Manager Neil Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do your own fundraising
How to create your own fundraiser for Cogwheel Counselling in Facebook:
- Please visit https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers/
- Select Cogwheel Counselling
- Create your fundraiser page
- Share with friends
- Connect friends to your cause and gain supporters across Facebook.
- Get donations for Cogwheel
- People can donate to your fundraiser in just a few clicks without leaving Facebook. The charity will receive donations directly from Facebook, from Network for Good or from PayPal Giving Fund. Facebook does not charge fees for donations made to charities.
- Are my donations eligible for Gift Aid?
- If you are a UK taxpayer donating to a charity registered in the UK, your donation could be eligible for Gift Aid.
JustGiving offers a user-friendly step-by-step guide to help you create a fundraising page, rally your friends, share your story and keep you motivated.
What if you need support to set up your fundraising event?
Whether you’re doing an event at home or setting up something online, we are happy to offer you support and share your story.
You can contact Cogwheel’s Business Support & Fundraising Manager Neil Davies at email@example.com.
Shopping online – a free way to raise funds for Cogwheel
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Cogwheel Counselling with easyfundraising?
There are over 7,000 brands on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Click here and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the brand will make a donation to Cogwheel Counselling at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Cogwheel Counselling will be really grateful for your donations.